Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Week 13: One Last Thing

Today marks the end of my Learning 2.0 journey. I feel such a sense of accomplishment, and I have been reflecting about those things I have actually used outside of class since the semester began.I used photos of letters from Flickr to create a wedding gift for my sister.
I created a Wordle that I used to help my students articulate ideas they have about My Name is Asher Lev. 
I set up accounts at numerous sites that I now can refer back to at a moment's notice.

I suggested to the leadership team that we use GoogleDocs to share common assessments and that we set up a calendar in Google. 

I watched more YouTube Videos than I can academically justify.



I have created a blog of which I am proud, and one to which I will actually miss posting. 

I have created a wiki book entry and have a stronger understanding of basic html.

Most importantly, I have been able to gain a basic overview of several meaningful and compelling technologies. 

I am overwhelmed at the thought of all the resources that exist online, but edified at the thought that I have time and motivation to learn how to use those resources.

I started with a somewhat conceited attitude about Learning 2.0, but am leaving with the thought that I have much to learn; I am grateful for that realization.

No comments: