Sunday, March 16, 2008

State Speech and Debate

Whahoo!  Juab took 2nd place at State Speech and Debate.  I had a lovely weekend in St. George. The girls whom I coached took 1st and 3rd place in Original Oratory, and we were only 1 point away from taking sweepstakes.  It was a rockin' time overall.  The thing is, though, the weekend wears me out so much that I don't know how I can go back to work on Monday.  I left sunny St. George and came back to not-so Nephi.  And beyond that, I am tired after a week's work.  Life is difficult, I tell you what.  And I am such a complainer.

In other news, we spoke to the Gilberts via Skype today.  It was a first for me, and so nice to be able to have a conversation with them.

Tomorrow begins the last week of third quarter.  I cannot believe it!    

No comments: