Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Birthday Hair! :)

So, this is what my hair looked like after the curlers. I know, inspirational.  :)  It was fun to have a different hairdo for my birthday.  Lalala.  Last night I had a party up the canyon.  We ate cake and ice cream.  Nancy and Diane put toothpicks on the cake instead of candles.  Nice touch.  We watched "Wait Until Dark" with a projector on a sheet on the side of the cabin.  I had a mixture of friends, people from the branch, former students, and family.  All in all, I think it was a successful birthday party, which I am glad for.  I was really antsy wondering if no one would show up, but they did and I was happy! :)  Thanks to all who sent birthday wishes my way!  

1 comment:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

I LOVE the hair- beautiful! I may have to buy those curlers for my girls:) Glad you had a great B-day!