I just came across this link. Listen for a few minutes. Then, post a response listing 10 things that you believe. This is not a forward, or anything uncool like that; it's just something that I think would be enlightening.
You can listen by clicking here.
I, Krystle Cook, believe that:
1. People are worth trusting, even when they let you down.
2. There is enough love to go around.
3. A person should get as much education as possible.
4. It is worth your time to read a book.
5. Sometimes Sunday mornings are meant for staying in bed.
6. The world would be a happier place if more people found jobs they enjoy.
7. It is worth your money to watch a play once in a while.
8. Music is meant for dancing.
9. Families can be together forever.
10. It's okay to be a little geeky.
What do you believe?