Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello


Today I am grappling with my life and the fact that I have oodles of free time and nothing to do. In honor of that fact, I chose to customize a header for my blog and make it slightly more personal. I made my Lego figurine at Reasonably Clever. I decided that it would be best to make a superhero version of myself, as that is what I wish to be. I am slightly sad about the boxiness of my figure, but such is life in Lego-land. The main font is Rickles, found at dafont.com. Overall, happy. Although, overall, at present, I am sad.


3 comments:

Jamie said...

See, I told you that you needed to come and see me! Then you would have no free time--you'd be helping me take care of two very high maintenance chhildren in the sticky heat of an English summer. I miss you and hope you can cheer up!

Michelle said...

I heart you, Krystle Cook. You should come and play in my neighborhood! Soon!

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

I thought you were going to England this summer? Get going already & have some fun!!!