Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wedded Bliss

I was married on May 22 and it was honestly everything I could have wanted in a day. The ceremony was nice, the luncheon was lovely, the reception was well-attended and the wedding night was.

That's funny. I didn't tell you anything about the wedding night. Get it? I don't kiss and tell.

So, I pretty much love being married. It may have something to do with the fact that I married a fantastic man. We spend most of our free time painting walls and tearing out carpet. Then I get frustrated because I am overwhelmed with the home we have purchased and Blaine lets me be stressed out and then we kiss and make up. It's good to be me.

I like this picture because Blaine absolutely looks like he is trying to pick up on me, even though we are already married. Funny.

As for the house:
We were given a range and a side by side fridge, and they are both installed and working. We were also given a dishwasher and we are trying to tackle that. Tomorrow our goal is to move into the kitchen so I can cook meals. That will rock.

Today I painted our main bathroom, and gave it a good scrubbing. My husband tells me that I can get new floor coverings when I have the house painted. If anyone wants to help in project paint, come on over!

7 comments:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

I still need to see A LOT more pictures of the big day:)

Remember to Breathe said...

YAY!! I'm SOOOOO excited for you. You deserve every happiness, Krystle. You are the best.

Jamie said...

It's good to know that you kissed! Can't wait to see more wedding pics and also some house pics. Wish I could help with project paint!

Adi said...

Muie la iehovisti, mormoni si atei!

Unknown said...

2012 Toutes vos chaussures pas cherde marque sont sur la boutique de chaussure en ligne de chaussurespaschere.fr.

runescape accounts said...

hi, good post. i want to thank you for this informative read, i really appreciate sharing your post. keep up your work… runescape accounts

Study Chinese online said...

The best place to learn Chinese language is in China. However, we understand that it isn't always possible to move here to study Chinese language. The next best thing is to study with our experienced teachers in a virtual classroom. Online students enjoy the same excellent way of Chinese language class and custom designed courseware that we provide for our face to face clients.