Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Say Cheese

I pretty much love this picture.  I was just browsing through my England photos and I realized that one of my favorite of the batch is a cheese sign.  I know, it's a little odd, but look at the composition of this photo!  Mind you, I did not create this lovely cheese sign against brick wall concept, but I am appreciative of it all the same.  Plus, it matches the colors of my blog.  While I was in England last summer, Martin offered me a variety of delicious cheeses of which to sample. It was cheese heaven.  

Also about cheese: my roommates thinks that cheese is the most perfect addition to practically any dish.  Just as dad eats cheese with his cookies (yes, like a sandwich), Nancy will put cheese with any other item and call it a meal.  She definitely needs to travel to England  to taste her cheese options, or at least get out of Nephi, where one has to go to buy actual cheese.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

There's a really great shop in Sugarhouse that sells Dutch food. They have all sorts of amazing continental cheeses (and chocolate). Martin and I used to stock up every time we went up north. Now I just walk to the butcher's shop when I want amazing continental cheese, but the Dutch shop is great. It's on Highland Drive.